The Data and Development Manager works in collaboration with staff and volunteers to achieve fundraising goals established to meet the needs of the organization. The position includes responsibility for the collection and maintenance of donor information and database management; formulation of reports and analyses of data; implementation of donor solicitation and acknowledgement activities; support for mail, telemarketing and event cultivation; and general support for and coordination of the development/communications office. This position reports to the Director of Development and Communications and is full-time, year-round, benefits-eligible, and exempt.
• Experience with database management required, Raiser’s Edge by Blackbaud preferred.
• Excellent computer skills, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint required.
• Strong analytic and project management skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Knowledge of the arts in general and crafts in particular is a plus.
• Experience working in the development office of a non-profit organization preferred.
• Proven ability to work as part of a diverse team of individuals
• Ability to be flexible with work hours including weekends and evenings